PAST SHOWS FROM 2010 ONWARDS
MARIA TAYLOR ( HILLPLACE)
1. - JIMALF KING SOLOMONS MINE
2. - MOLLRUES ROCK ON TEDDY BABY AT SPITTALHALL
3. - ANESSABULL PERCY PLEDGE
1 - SWEETFEET BOY WONDER BPD, BPIS
2. - HADDAWAY SPIRIT
3. - SATANS SON
4. -CHOLTO PATPERBACK WRITER AT FRALIA
1. - TYNEAMITE JACK FLASH BD, BOS, RBIS
2. - CARASMEL SOLO
ND - (2, 2)
1. - BULLISIMO HEEZA GEEZA RBD
2.. - ANESSABULL DARK N DASHING
3. CARASMEL LEGEND PEACE
4. PAMAZANDE VALENTINOS LEGEND
1. - JOJAMS KRUZE KONTROL KARDHUB
2. - TAYBULL COMFORTABLY NUMB SHCM
1. - ANESSABULL QUEENSLANDER
2. - GAILBULLS RINGO HE'S A STAR
3. - GOODBULL TOMMY TUCKER
4. - BULLDURHAM NORTHERN LIGHT
1 - BAGIBELI BETTY STOGS BPB
2. - JIMALF LITTLE MISS CHEIF
P.B. - (6,3)
1. - HADDAWAY CHARMED
2. BULLDOVIES ICE QUEEN
3. - ONTHEBULL MISS MAISIE
1- TAYBULL FOR YOUR PLEASURE JW B.B ,B.I.S.
2. - TYNEAMITE AMAZING GRACE
3. - NORTHERN MANORS SURVIVOR AT FRALIA
4. - CARASMEL ANGEL OF MINE
1. - GAILBULLS TASTY TALLULAH
2. - QUEEN BETSY OF CLEVELAND
3. - GAILBULLS GORGEOUS DOLORES
1. - BULLDURHAM COSMIC GIRL
2. - ANNESABULL ITS MATILDA
3. - ARDHUB ASPIRATION FOR TARTUFFE
4.- WRINKOOLAS KAYRLESS WHISPER
1 - GAILBULLS SCARLET ROSE
1. - GOODBULL DIZZY LIZZY JW RBB
2. - JAMINIC BREATH OF FRESH AYR
3. - BAGIBELI BABYCHAM
24/10/10BULLDOG CLUB OF SCOTLAND JUDGE MARIA TAYLOR
MPD 5 2 ABSENT
1 st McGANN JIMALF KING SOLOMANS MINE Red & white , strong head , good layback, clear eyes , straight limbs ,strong body , a little leggy at the moment.
2nd LAWES MOLLRUGS ROCK ON TEDDY BABY AT SPITTALHALL Fawn well grown, clear eyes, strong limbs & backend.
3rd HEPWORTH ANESSABULL PERCY PLEDGE
1ST PROVAN & JONES SWEETFLEET BOY WONDER Brindle standard size , good layback , correct ear carriage , well balanced , super front with good bone & feet. Should have a good future BPIS.
2nd HANDLEY HADDAWAY SPRIT A really smart looking white dog , strong head lovely jaw , clear eyes, strong body , big boned , tidy feet just preferred front of 1st.
3rd BREWER SATANS SON
JUNIOR 3 1 ABSENT
1ST LOWTHIAN TYNEAMITE JACK FLASH quality red dog neat and tidy , lovely head with good layback, clear eyes, flat skull , strong body leading to straight limbs and tidy feet , well balanced body ,moved well, another that should have a good future BD &.RBIS
2nd SMITH & POWELL CARASMEL SOLO strong red & white dog big boned , head needs to come on more, good mover.
POSTGRAD 10 4 ABSENT
1ST CHEYNE & ANDERSON BULISIMO HEEZA A GEEZA Lovely standard size red dog neat and tidy cracking head, straight bone neat feet , moved well. He is the 3rd from that litter that i have seen each of them impressed me, just would like a little more masculity in him. RBD
2nd HORNBY ANESSABULL DARKN DASHING Brindle & white , cracking head a real master piece, straight limbs , good body , would prefer a little more of him but a lovely dog to go over. Sadly feet a little sore on the day.
3rd Smith & Powell CARASMEL LEDGEND PEACE
LIMIT DOG 5 3 ABSENT
1ST FERGUSON JOJAMS KRUZE KONTROL KARDHUB White & red lovely strong dog , good head, clear eyes, good layback ,wide jaw ,strong limbs, well balanced body, good tail, liked him very much rear action let him done in down in dog line up.
2nd McCASH TAYBULL COMFORTABLY NUMB SHCM Red dog, standard size, good body , let down by rear movement.
OPEN DOG 7 2 ABSENT
1ST HORNBY ANNESABULL QUEENS LANDER Red & white strong masculine dog , strong head ,wide jaw neat ears , straight bone ,balanced body , moved well.
2nd WESTMORELAND & PAUL GAILBULLS RINGO HE`S A STAR Striking brindle lad good head clear eyes , open nostrils, well balanced body.
3rd McMunn GOODBULL TOMMY TUCKER
MINOR PUPPY BITCH 4 2 ABSENT
1ST SAXON BAGIBELI BETTY STOGS Standard size quality baby , lovely head, darkest of eyes, straight bone, neat and tidy body , moved well should do well in the future. RBP
2ND COOK JIMALF LITTLE MISS CHIEF White and red quality puppy , good head ,lovely lay back open eyes, well balanced , should mature nicely
PUPPY BITCH 7 3 ABSENT
1ST HANDLEY HADDAWAY CHARMED Brindle well grown , good head flat skull , clear dark eyes ,big open nostrils, good length of neck, well balanced body , moved well , a little leggy at the moment .
2nd FERGUSON BULLDOVIE ICE QUEEN White and red quality bitch ,standard size , lovely clear eyes , good head , open nostrils ,straight bone
3RD NEALINGS ONTHEBULL MISS MAISIE
JUNIOR BITCH 7 3 ABSENT
1ST McCASH TAYBULL FOR YOUR PLEASURE JW. Quality standard size red bitch super head ,clear dark eyes , good jaw, open nostrils , good shoulders, straight bone leading down to neat feet, well balanced body, moved well. Really nice bitch . Pleased to see her win her first CC 6 days later. BIS
2nd LOWTHIAN TYNEAMITE AMAZING GRACE Another really nice standard size white & red bitch , good head, wide open nostrils, clear eyes, good layback, well balanced body, straight bone.
3rd GREARS & McCRACKEN NORTHERN MANORS SURVIVOR AT FRALIA
NOVICE BITCH 5 2 ABSENT,
1ST CORRIE GAILBULL TASTY TALULLAH Brindle , very healthy bitch ,Lovely head , darkest of eyes , big open nostrils, super front, straight bone, good stamp of bulldog, looked like she could bait a bull, just lacking presence in final line up.
2ND HUDSON QUEEN BETSY OF CLEVELAND White and red standard size , good head ,neat ears shapely body , very sound.
3RD WESTMORELAND GAILBULLS GORGEOUS DOLORES
POST GRAD BITCH 8 3 ABSENT
1ST MOODY BULLDURHAM COSMIC GIRL This was the hardest class to judge. A raw but very sound bitch , strong head ,dark clear eyes , straight bone, good feet.
2ND HEPWORTH ANESSABULL ITS MATILDA brindle and white , good head , big rib , bigger and stronger than my first place but a little sore after fall today.
3RD CURREN & STEWART ARDHUB ASPIRATION FOR TARTUFFE
LIMIT BITCH 2 1 ABSENT
1ST CORRIE GAILBULL SCARLET ROSE Red & white nice head , open nostrils, clear eyes, overall body shape good , good limbs
OPEN BITCH 5 2 ABSENT
1ST MCMUNN GOODBULL DIZZY LIZZY Red lovely bitch neat and tidy , super head ,dark eyes , open nostrils , strong body & backend just outshone by BIS winner on the day RBB
2ND PARKER JAMINICS BREATH OF FRESH AYR Another lovely bitch a little heavier than my 1st place , flat skull ,clear eyes , well balanced body , good roach , moved well.
3rd SAXON BAGIBELI BABYCHAM
JUDGE STEVEN DAVIDSON (BRAMPTON)
MINOR PUPPY DOG (5)
1.ANOTHER TABOO BY GOLBOURNE BPD, BPIS
2.FULL ENGLISH THE SQUIRE OF BULLWRINKLE
3.RONVERSHA SCOTTISH STAR
res. CHOLTOS PAPERBACK WRITER
PUPPY DOG (6,2)
1.KARNEILE GET CARTER
2. TYNEAMITE JACK FLASH
3. DRAGONQUEST WINTER THYME
res. RONVERSHA ROCKAFELLA
JUNIOR DOG (1)
1. BOKABULLS MONTGOMERY
NOVICE DOG (5,2)
1. CARASMEL LEGEND PEACE RBD
2. TAKAMYNE BERT
3. DRAGONQUEST WINTER THYME
POST GRADUATE DOG (7,4)
1.BULLDURHAM NORTHERN LIGHT
2. BULLISIMO HEEZA GEEZA
3. SHUCKSTUNS SILVER BULLET
LIMIT DOG (6,2)
1. WILLIAM WALLIS OCHILS BOY BD, BIS
2. RAZZEL DAZZLE JACK
3. JOJAMS KRUZE KONTROL KARDHUB
res. UITLANDER THE JOKERMAN
OPEN DOG (5,1)
1. GAILBULLS RINGO HE'S A STAR
2. RAGMARTE ROSSI AT GOLBOURNE
3. JACOBELLA JITTER BUG
res. TAYBULL COMFORTABLY NUMB ShCM
MINOR PUPPY BITCH (3,1)
1. GOLBOURNE HOT GOSSIP
2. CARASMEL ANGEL OF MINE
PUPPY BITCH (9,2)
1. BELLDELL VENUS
2. MELLAFELLA HER MAJESTY CUBA
3. TAYBULL FOR YOUR PLEASURE
res. TYNEAMITE AMAZING GRACE
1. DEMPSEY PICTURE PERFECT BB, BOS,RBIS
2. HAWKBULL'S POLLYANNA AT TAFFBULLOLA
NOVICE BITCH (8,1)
1. HAWKBULLS POLLYANNA AT TAFFBULLOLA
2. GAILBULLS TASTY TALLULAH
3. ARDHUB ASPIRATION FOR TARTUFFE
res. GAILBULLS GORGEOUS DOLORES
POST GRADUATE BITCH ( 10,2)
1. WRINKOOLAS KAYRLESS WHISPER RBB
2. BULLDURHAM COSMIC GIRL
3. BELLDELL COVER GIRL
res. BULLWRINKE BUBBLICIOUS
LIMIT BITCH ( 5,3)
1. JACOBELLA ALAKAZULA
2. JAMINIC BREATH OF FRESH AYR
OPEN BITCH ( 5, 1)
1. GOODBULLS DIZZYLIZZIE
2. DEMPSEY LETS GET IT ON
3. BELLDELL MISS PIPPA
res. LADY OF CROMBIELEA
I would like to congratulate Mrs Lynda McCash and the Committee for a well run show with a great atmosphere. I was made very welcome and enjoyed the hospitality, my report follows
MINOR PUPPY DOG
1st Another Taboo by Golbourne
This beautiful red and white standard dog caught my eye as he entered the ring in fantastic condition. A young male with good movement. He has a correct top line and tuck up behind the ribs, strong true lower jaw and great expression, nice standard size will allow him to mature correctly as not overdone. Watch his future.
Also Best Male puppy and BPS
2ND Full English the Squire of Bullwinkle
A red and white male with large skull and jaw, he also has good spring of rib on a short body, seems mature for his age. Nice expression with flat top of skull, Overall a strong young male with good bone.
1ST Karneille Get Carter
A red and white puppy with a lovely head, broad and flat with great expression. He has a strong true jaw, lovely movement with good bone and tight feet presented in good condition.
2nd Tyneamite Jack Flash
Lovely red and white male in good condition, but carrying some weight. Great head and expression, he enjoyed the ring. With exercise he will look better in hard condition as he matures
1ST Bokabulls Montgomery
A beautiful red and white junior dog. This boy had a strong flat skull with great length showing correct law back, nose broad and set deep between the eyes. A strong jaw and good expression, ears set high when called. He had a good length of tail set low after nice roach. Angulations was correct with hocks well let down, he moved well and enjoyed the ring.
1ST Carasmel Legend Peace
This great headed male had a flat broad skull with eyes and ears well set, large roll spoiled the layback but did not spoil the great expression. He has strong bone with good spring of rib and nice tuck up behind. This boy moved very well and was in good condition
Reserve Best Dog
2nd Takamyne Bert
Red and white male with good bone and a nice broad flat skull, a good front on this male with good expression, pushed hard for 1st
POST GRADUATE DOG
1ST Bullduram Northern light
A very strong mature male with large skull with great length, he has a well turned up jaw, compact body with great spring of ribs. He has a nice topline finished by a good tail, this dog moved well
2nd Bullmisimo Heeza Geeza
A standard size red and white male, a tidy dog with fine bone and tight feet and a straight front
1st William Wallis Ochils Boy
This standard red and white male was outstanding in his presence and shape, he entered the ring with a swagger. Great flat and broad skull framed by his correct rose ears, strong well turned up true jaw. What a good front, well let down brisket with correct turn of shoulder finished by good bone and tight feet. From the side he is in great shape with a good top line, strong ribs and a correct tuck up
This boy moved very well, a pleasure to judge
2ND Razzel Dazzel Jack
A nice red and white male that was sound in movement, good topline with correct tail set behind the roach.
1ST Gailbulls Ringo He’s a star
Lovely brindle male in good condition, good flat skull with nice reach of neck. Lovely expression with a well turned up underjaw, wide and true. A nice standard shaped male with good spring of rib, good top line and tuck up. He walked well and enjoyed the ring
2nd Ragmarte Rossi at Golbourne
A larger red and white male, good broad flat skull and wide jaw.
MINOR PUPPY BITCH
1st Golbourne Hot Gossip
Nice feminine girl with a lovely expression and clear, round, dark eyes. She has fine bone and moved well considering she carried some puppy weight. Handled well.
2nd Carasmel Angel of Mine
Larger red and white girl but moved well.
1st Belldell Venus
Beautiful dark red and white bitch in great condition, standard and hard to fault. In proportion with great expression, lovely flat skull and a true, good jaw. Pushed hard for Best Bitch on the day but would not stack comfortably.
2nd Melafella Her Majesty Cuba
Great looking red bitch with clean white skull, which had good length with broad, flat top, well set ears and nice expression. She moved well and had good top-line and tuck-up, with good depth of chest. Teething on the day.
1st Dempsey Picture Perfect
Fantastic white girl, moved with style, full of presence. What an expression on this perfect skull that is flat and broad, detailing the furrow and stop – perfect in showing off a face that is equally balanced. Well set ears framing the skull, full muzzle and well turned-up, true, underjaw. This bitch was larger than others in the class but stood out with well balanced movement and a topline that was made by great reach of neck. When she was in the line up she demanded my attention with the perfect sour expression. Best Bitch, Best Opposite Sex and RBIS. A pleasure to judge, the name says it all.
2nd Hawkbulls Polyanna at Tuffbullola
Lovely expression, unfortunate to stand with 1st in class. A standard bitch, lovely in style, shorter in skull. She had a good top line and tuck-up and moved excellently. This girl stood in the following class and won.
1st Hawkbulls Polyanna at Tuffbullola
See Junior Bitch, 2nd to RBIS
She had less competition in this line up.
2nd Gailbulls Tasty Tallulah
Very nice red brindle, lovely head with flat broad skull and good length. Standard, good top line and tuck up, nice expression.
POST GRADUATE BITCH
1st Wrinkolas Careless Whisper
Fantastic movement. Good well balanced girl, great head and expression, well set ears and sound underjaw. Lovely front, good turn of shoulder with let down brisket. Reserve Best Bitch.
2nd Bulldurham Cosmic Girl
Lovely red and white girl, great condition with nice top line and tuck-up with good tail set. Moved OK on the day.
1st Jacobella Alakazula
Very close with 1st and 2nd. Lovely bitch with great expression. Good front with let down brisket and tacked on shoulders. In good shape, moved well, good top line and tuck-up.
2nd Jamanic Breath of Fresh Air
Very close with 1st and 2nd. As 1st place but carrying weight, hiding tuck-up and top line.
1st Goodbull Dizzy Lizzy JW
Lovely red and white girl, great movement for this standard bitch. Lovely length of skull with true jaw. Great front with well let down brisket and correct turn of shoulder.
2nd Dempsey Let’s Get It On
Large girl in great condition, fantastic length of skull with masculine attributes.
BIS, Best Dog – William Wallis Ochils Boy
Great masculine male I would love to own!
RBIS, Best Bitch, Best Opposite Sex – Dempsey Picture Perfect
Expression and skull – picture perfect!
BP, BPD – Another Taboo at Golbourne
Fantastic young male with a great future.
Thanks again to the Committee of The Bulldog Club of Scotland, it is good to know that the BIS has a good Scotland name, I wish them all the best for the future
JUDGE KEVIN DAVIS (MYSTYLE)
RESULTS: - BCC & BEST IN SHOW, D TREVORS DEMPSEY SIMPLY EVE. RBCC & RESERVE BEST IN SHOW & BEST PUPPY BELSHAMS ADMIREABULL FREESIA.
DCC MISS JARVINEN'S CH INT CH BLACK HOPE BRANDO. RDCC LUNT'S JAQULES BAILEY
1. MELLAFELLA TYNEAMITE OF UITLANDER
MINOR PUPPY DOG
1. ANNESBULL DARK N DASHING
2. SAKAZOKE THANK YOU JEREMY
1. TERLINGFAIR REMY
2. SHUCKSTONS FESTIVE CRACKER
3. PRIDEOFBULLY SIR GEORGE
1. JAQLES BAILEY
2. BELGISHAKO JEREMY
3. DAJOMI DYLAN ELIBAH
4. VALENTINOS LEGEND
VHC. SENIDAN ASTERIX
1.DAJOMI DYLAN ELIBAH
2. SHUCKSTUNS OZZIE
3. RATTLENUHUM DIRTY DAY FOR LOXSTARZ
4. VALENTINOS LEGEND
VHC. BULLDURHAM NORTHERN LIGHT
POST GRAD DOG
1. COATESMAR STORM TROOPER
2. JOJAMS KRTUZE KONTROL KARDHUB
3. EMBEREZ ROCKSTEADY
4. SHUCKSTUNS SILVER BULLET
VHC. BULLISIMO HEEZA GEEZA
1. BRADIEBE IMALLWHITE
2. RAZZEL DAZZLE JACK
3. PRIDEOFBULLY STORM
4. TAYBULL COMFORTABLY NUMB
VHC. WILLIAM WALLIS OCHILS BOY
1. CH INT CH BLACK HOPE BRANDO
2. CH JEMELIA JENSON
3. CH MERRIVEEN TOUCH OF FROST
4. ICEGLINT IM RUDIE AT TANDSTUN
VHC. TAYBULL ARNOLD LAYNE
MINOR PUPPY BITCH
1. BULLPEI DORI MCKANE
2. CRAGHYDE DIVINE
3. ANNESBULL ITS MATILDA
VHC. SWEET ANGELINA
1. MYTASTE GOING SOLO
2. MYEISHA LADY GODIVA
3. MILASHA MOVIN ON UP
4. KARDHUB KOVER GIRL
VHC. BULLWRINKLE BUBBLICIOUS
1. DEMPSEY SIMPLY EVE
2. ADMIREABULL FREESIA
3. MELLOWMOOD ONE IN A MILLION
4. CELTICPRIDE J'ADORE AT RHYDYCROESAU
VHC. BELGICSHAKO SWEET SHERRY
1. SHUCKSTONS FUNKY DIVA
2. LADY OF CROMBIELEA
3. GAILLBULLS SCARLET ROSE
1. CRAGHYDE TEMPTRESS FROM KORBROOK
2. BULLDURHAM COSMIC GIRL
3. JOJAMS LADY LILY
4. LADY OF CROMBIELEA
POST GRADUATE BITCH
1. TYRANNUS EMILY JIANEROT
2. MICKANJIE VIVA VALENTINE
3. ICEGLINT IM LUCY
4. JAMANIC BREATH OF FRESH AYR
VHC. HADABULL FAIRMAIDEN TO UNSTOPPABULL
1. CRAGHYDE TEMPTRESS FROM KORBROOK
2. GOODBULL DIZZY LIZZY
3. MICKANJIE MAGIC
4. JOJAMS LADY LILLY
1. PRIDE OF BULLY EEYORE
2. BEEFEATER BULLS MAIDEN ULSTER
3. CH TICKLE MY TASTEBUDS MELLOWMOOD
4. MELLOWMOOD SKA
VHC . IR INT CH HENBROOK HONKY TONK BABE AT HARLEWOOD
LEIZA HANDLEY (HADDAWAY)
1. Powell& smith's CARASMEL LEGEND PEACE
2. Keegan's VALENTINOS LEGEND
1. Westmoreland & Paull's TAKAMYNE BERT
2. Moody & Dobsons BULLDURHAM NORTHERN LIGHT
3. Rogers & Fletcher's BELUSHI FIFTY CENT
4. McDonald & Riley's OURSTYLE NEMESIS
1. Trevor's EMBEREZ ROCK STEADY
2. Burns's DRAGONQUEST STORMY NIGHT
1. Westmoreland & Paull's GAILBULLS RINGO HE'S A STAR
2. Cheyne & Andersons BULLISMO HEEZA GEEZER
1. Ferguson's JOJAMS KRUZE KONTROL KARDHUB
2. westmorland & Paull's TAKAMYNE MITCHELL
3. Rudge's CELTICPRIDE TOUCH OF CLASS
1. Peacock's COATESMAR STORM TROOPER
2. May's MERSEYSIDE MAGIC AT BISHOPSPARK
3. Mccash's TAYBULL COMFORTABLY NUMB ShCM
4. Rudge's CELTICRIDE TOUCH OF CLASS
1. Powell & Smiths WILLIAM WALLIS OCHILS BOY
2. Topen's TAYBULL ARNOLD LAYNE
1. Lee's MILASHA MOVIN ON UP
2. Gilbert-Frew's JOJAMS LADY DITA VON TEESE
3. Scobell's STARLING TWINKLE TOES
4. McCash's CARASMEL SCARLET DIXIE TAYBULL
1. Cuthbert's MORNING STAR LEXI
2. Moody & Dobsons BULLDURHAM COSMIC GIRL
3. Cook's JIMALF LITTLE MISS DYNAMITE
4. Millars JOJAMS LADY LILLY
1. Robertson & fergusons BOLTONBULLY VIVA LA DIVA
2. Millar's JOJAMS LADY LILLY
3. William's ENNSTONEA PRECIOUS BABYBELL
4.Parker & McMillans WRINKOOLAS KAYRLESS WHISPER
1. Corrie's GAILBULLS SCARLET ROSE
2. Watt & Eders SYDEWYND CHARISMA
1. Parker & McMillans JAMINIC BREATH OF FRESH AYR
2. Watt & Elders's SYDEWYND CHARISMA
LB - ALL ABSENT
1. McMunn's GOODBULL DIZZY LIZZIE JW
2. Watt & Elders SYDEWYND CHARISMA
I would like to thank the committee for all their hard work and for making my day an enjoyable one, also for all the exhibitors for supporting me.
1.Powell & Smiths CARASMEL LEGEND PEACE well balanced fawn puppy with good width of flat skull,neat ears,clear dark eyes and wide nostrils. strong front with plenty of bone,good reach of neck,barrell ribs,correct tail set.
2. Keegans VALENTINOS LEGEND r/w,good width of skull and foreface,with turn of underjaw,ok for bone,nice body shape with good rear angulation.
1. Westmoreland & paulls TAKAMYNE BERT r/w,mature boy with lovely flat skull with width,neat ears,good width and turn of underjaw,strong front with good bone and deep brisket,barrell rib,correct topline and pear shaped body,moved well BPD,RBD.
2 Moody & dobsons BULLDURHAM NORTHERN LIGHTS standard r/w puppy with good width of underjaw and upsweep,clear dark eyes,tacked on shoulders and heavy bone with neat feet.
1. Trevors EMBEREZ ROCK STEADY balanced r/w dog with dark eyes,strong straight front,with neat feet,good body shape,showed well
2. Burns DRAGONQUEST STORMY NIGHT red,lovely dark eyes and wide nostrils, good turn of underjaw,ok for bone,moved well,preferred balance of 1.
ND (4,2a )
1. westmoreland & Paulls GAILBULLS RINGO HES A STAR brindle, lovely flat skull with width and length, with neat rose ears,wide nostrils,plenty of substance with deep brisket and correct shoulders,plenty of rib with good tuck up,nice topline,moved and showed well.BD
2. Anderson & Cheynes BULLISMO HEEZA GEEZA red,flat skull with fine wrinkle,good ear placement, well off for bone,good shoulder placement and moved ok
1. Fergusons JOJAMS KRUZE KONTROL KARDHUB White,with lovely lenght of skull and foreface,flat skull and rose ear,good width and turn of underjaw,good bone with square front,good reach of neck,barrell rib with nice top line.
2. Westmoreland & Paulls TAKAMYNE MITCHELL red, with neat ears and fine wrinkle,good turn of underjaw,plenty of bone with good body shape but preferred front of 1.
1. Peacocks COATESMAR STORM TROOPER Fwn,good length of skull and foreface and width of underjaw,good shoulder placement with plenty of bone, deep brisket and barrel rib.
2. Mays MERSEYSIDE MAGIC AT BISHOPSPARK White, lovely dark eyes with neat ears,good arch of neck and rear angulation,longer in loin than 1, moved ok.
1. Powell & Smiths WILLIAM WALLIS OCHILS BOY masculine red dog with flat skull, with width and well rouned cheeks, neat rose ears,good width of underjaw, enough neck, plenty of bone with barrel rib, good rear angulation and moved ok.
2. Topens TAYBULL ARNOLD LAYNE Red, broad flat skull with clear dark eyes,well rounded cheeks with wide nostrils,nice body shape and moved well,preferred substance of 1.
1. Lees MILASHA MOVING ON r/w quality balanced feminine puppy,good width to skull and foreface with clear dark eyes,nice width and upsweep to underjaw,enough bone with depth of brisket.lovely rib and moved ok.
2. Gilbert-frews JOJAMS LADY DITA VON TEESE r/w another quality puppy,broad flat skull with well rounded cheeks, good reach of neck.ok for bone with good front,did not show too well today.
1. Cuthberts MORNING STAR LEXI r/w quality girl. took my eye as she walked in and did not disappoint me at all, broad flat skull with well round cheeks,dark eyes with good width of foreface,lovely expression, good arch of neck,tacked on shoulders with good bone,pear shaped body with nice topline,moved freely and showed well BPB RBB was beaten on maturity for BIS but took RBIS.
2. Moody & Dobsons BULLDURHAM COSMIC GIRL r/w ,another nice puppy but not the substance of 1,good width and length of foreface with good upsweep,strong front with good shoulder placement,ok for bone,nice body shape ,moved ok
1. Robertson & Fergusons BOLTONBULLY VIVA LA DIVA BY MELAFELLA r/w, good length of skull and foreface,finley wrinkled,good reach of neck, nice body shape with barrel rib, showed well.
2. Millars JOJAMS LADY LILLY w/r, lovely dark eyes,good width and turn of underjaw,good front with neat feet and nice body shape and rear angulation,moved ok.
1. Corries GAILBULLS SCARLET ROSE r/w,broad flat skull,with lenght of foreface and good upsweep,enough reach of neck,strong front and nice body shape,showed well
2. Watt & Elders SYDEWYND CHARISMA brindle,lovely clear dark eyes with good pigmentation,rose ears and finely wrinkled,ok for bone and moved ok.
1. Parker & McMillans JAMANIC BREATH OF FRESH AYR red, broad flat skull with neat rose ears, strong front with straight bone and neat feet,nice body shape with barrel rib and good tuck up,moved well
2 SYDEWYND CHARISMA
LB ( 0) OB(3,1a)
1. McMunns GOODBULL DIZZY LIZZY JW another quality girl that took my eye,r/w, brick shaped skull with good width to foeface and good turn of underjaw with correct layback,broad shoulders with deep brisket and neat feet,pear shaped body with nice topline and good rar angulation,moved and showed well, was pleased to award BB and BIS.
2 SYDEWYND CHARISMA
OCTOBER 2008 OPEN SHOW
Stephen Paull ( Takamyne ) was the judge for this show he chose McMunn's Goodbull Dizzy Lizzy as Best Bitch & Best in Show and Topen's Taybull Arnold Layne as Best Dog & Reserve Best in Show, Best puppy was the Williams Ennstonea Precious baby belle.
Reserve Best bitch was Bell's Belldell Miss Pippa, Reserve Best dog was Ferguson's Jojams Kruze Kontrol Kardhub and Reserve best Puppy Harrison's Missdaisies its Troi
14th of May 2006 Open Judge Allison Barnsby (Beaudiddley)
BD. Jacobella Jitter Bug
BB. Bullmarina Angel Eyes
BP. Belushi Lady Angelina
13th of August 2006 Open Judge Linda Martin (Calibra)
BD. Coatsmar Union Jack
BB. Avapal Abraecadabra
BP. Coatsmar Bombadier
13th of May 2007 Open Judge Denise Lees (Mellowmood)
BD. Xzibit Davy Denco At Flittermouse
BB. Belushi Lady Angelina
BP. Jaminic Breath Of Fresh Ayr
30th of September 2007 Champshow Judge Pat Perkins (Quintic)
BD. Iceglint I'm Harry
BB. Hillplace Iron Lady
BP. Hillbull Sheeza Sunbeam Mystyle
11th of May 2008 Open Judge Sally Tearle (Terlingfair)
BD. Bagibeli Bittter 'n' Twisted
BB. GaillBulls Borders Rose
BP. Jojams Kruze Kontrol Kardhub